Friday, August 06, 2004

Wild Willy

So I thought I would relive my childhood a bit so I had Jake send me his Wild Willy. No I am not talking about him mailing me his penis. I am talking about his remote control car from 1985. It was a little jeep that did wheelies while you drove it. Jake's parents decided to give up on life and move out of their house in Hillsdale so everything had to go. I begged Jake not to toss the willy in the dumpster but instead pay for the expensive shipping and mail it to me. I had this dream of it looking exactly as it did in 85. I pictured it just being built with that awesome rubber smell that kinda makes you high. Flash foward a week. Sitting outside my apartment are two boxes from Konoko. I ripped into them thinking I was about to relive my childhood. How right I was. Inside the box was nothing but crap. A bunch of broken parts that wreaked of oil. Everything that could have been broken was broken. Living in the past sucks. I think I am going to throw it on ebay to recoop some cash to help with my mental torment.

Original Willy Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home