Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Working out with a Trainer

Today after work will be my first day working out with a trainer. Sarah got me some sessions as a gift for my birthday. Either she thinks I will enjoy it or she is to disgusted to look at me. Just because my stomach looks like cottage cheese in a zip lock bag doesn't make me a bad guy. Anyway I met with him once so far. He assessed my overall physique to gauge a starting point. After pinching me with some overgrown tweezers it was determined I have 12% body fat. Guess the skinny legs canceled out the fat gut. Also I have a knee that hyperextends and a femur pushed into my hip a bit. I am going to make one amazing old person. Will write more after the actual training session. There better be that fight song from karate kid playing in the background as I lift or I know the money was wasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home