Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Wrinkle Free Ass

So the truth of the matter is I suffer from a chronic anal fissure. Yeah I said it, ANAL fissure. Picture getting a cut in the corner of your mouth. Yeah that sucks. Now picture that same cut in the corner of your ass. I have had it since about May. For the most part I feel fine but then there are times where it feels like someone with great aim is kicking me in the ass with a high heeled shoe. I have tried various techniques to get rid of it. I tried pleading with it, didn't work. I tried actually eating some fiber, no dice. Finally I tried applying nitroglycerine to the affected area. All I got was a headache. The end goal was to relax the sphincter so that the cut would heal. I was always under the impression I wanted my ass to stay as tight as possible. The doctor had told me that if all else failed I could get a botox injection directly into my sphincter to paralyze the muscle into relaxing. Well today was the day I finally decided to have it. For $580 I bought a tiny bottle of botulism. While on all fours the doctor spread my ass cheeks and gave me two shots. I honestly have never felt such pain. Now I play the waiting game. Will my ass relax enough to heal or will I need surgery. Worst of all my ass no longer can show expression.

Why can't I use carmax on it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home